Friday, April 15, 2016

One Night Stands ( I mean Stays)

Click the icon to return to Awkwardly Emma, our  theme hostess!
It's spring  and  this is the season I begin to think about   bed and breakfast   stays.  
One aspect of B and B's  is the garden..
These next few  garden shots were  taken in Wytheville, Va...  enjoy  some 
architectural   highlights
 photo Williamsburg024.jpg

LateJune2012120 photo LateJune2012120.jpg
or pathways that  lead  you on and on to  hidden    loveliness

LateJune2012118 photo LateJune2012118.jpg
examples of cuteness along  each way
LateJune2012119 photo LateJune2012119.jpg
I could pull up a seat right there and  really  enjoy the    bird song  wafting on the air!!
 photo LateJune2012130.jpg
And porches.... what a  delightful place to  enjoy that second cup of coffee! This grand porch  graces the mansion relatively near our home....  We stayed there  a few years ago for our anniversary!
 photo OaksVictorian016.jpg

This patio, also,  cries out  for  an afternoon of  reading and a tall glass of lemonade!
 photo TriptoBoston115.jpg
I love this patio  in Lititz!
 Or sometimes it is lovely covered  patio!
 photo IMG_5083_zpsyrxziuqo.jpg
 This was  the scene right outside out door  in  Hershey...

Well, we will be heading north  again  one of these  up coming weeks and it is time to  peruse the  offerings for our one night  stays as we  divide our trip  into 2  travel days...  I love  life!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos - really fun and who wouldn't want to go there? I love your bird music and believe it or not - my new home with the wooded tree behind and the creek - it sounds just like this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~