Friday, April 15, 2016

Rhapsody in Blue

Anything Blue Friday 
I am joining alongside The Dedicated House today to share the beauty of blue!
Last week I shared about my  lovely blue tablescape
 I love my new  jacobean style cloth
 and how my  collection of blue transfer ware  goes with it!


  and  it  makes me think of my  beloved blue hydrangea
 photo latespring014.jpg
 whose blooms have delighted me ever since I started blogging in 2008.  but alas  this last   cold snap last week with its ahrd freeze  has zapped it  and  the  top of the plant was frozen to death,...  I doubt for much yield this year...
  and my saddest news  of th is week is that  the top of my  wonderful new 8 in high  Limelight hydrangea 

 was  bitten off last night  by  deer.. now I am usually a lover of  the  graceful animals,  but this morning I  am not seeing blue,  but 

 I think I go to  the  mart and  purchase a  bunch of blue hydrangeas  to  soothe my  saddened heart!!!

1 comment:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~