Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Search Continues

            
It is a grand morning.. I've been to prayer  session...    did my  morning marketing  and am looking forward to a  wonderful afternoon..
I  am   thinking  one reason I am feeling so up today is  that  our master bedroom is  looking so much more  bright and cheerful...The  room has been transformed from  this  foreboding dark green  which I  actually loved  about  20 years ago,,. hahaha 
into this  melodious and happy  light blue!
The woodwork still needs to be painted and I am ordering  plantation shutters for  the windows this week.... but  just  waking up in this   serene room  is  putting a lilt in my step and  a smile on my face...we are still trying to  find the perfect  corner  chair for the room... problem is  we want it to be comfy,  but not huge like so many are... We  want it to be    the perfect color yet we really don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it....  we  obviously havent bought a chair lately...which is true we usually  upholster... but that  cost  is  adding up as  well.... therefore,   we  are perusing every nook and cranny...  today  the search continues...
Sharing on Pink Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. It took me a while to find the perfect chair for our bedroom, too. But, we finally did, and we love it.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~