I haven't seen a Tuesday 4 yet today, so I am feeling I need to give a shout out to my newest blog inspiration... Pamela and her blog Closed Doors, Open Windows. I love her sentimentality for classic, Christian, and family values. Her support for her families craftsmanship, andthis beautiful decor just moved me ... I have to steal this idea for some place in our home... I hate that word "steal", but it does seem to be the word for being inspired to the point of wanting to recreate (share) the same and tone in one's own environment! Is that better?
But without the backdrop of that gorgeous wall paper I may be facing an impossible task! But I have found a spot from which to work and I'm pausing this post until I get something to share... But truly I've been thinking about this ever since she shared it last week.







I think it is nice to share Christmas decor/inspirations. I love snowmen!
ReplyDeleteStunning Christmas decoration!Love!
ReplyDeleteOh, Schotzy! I am so thrilled that you "stole" my idea! I am honored and blessed that you would "borrow" my simple little design, and yours looks so lovely and welcoming! Isn't it fun to take the things we already have and just arrange them so we can see them and enjoy them? I like to set up this little countertop with different themes for each season/holiday. It's a lot of fun for me and now I see that others appreciate it as well! So yes, please "steal away" all you want. I get ideas from other people's postings too...that's what it's all about...sharing ideas and encouraging one another in our faith and relationships and life's journey. We are all in this together...so let's enjoy each other's joys and triumphs, as well as caring for one another's sorrows. That's what friends are for. Thank you! You've blessed my day!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the many smiles you bring, hoping you have a beautiful day, friend.
ReplyDeleteHi! I came over from Pamela's blog after reading your comment you left for her. I'm glad I clicked on your name. Your post certainly brought good vibes of a loving, warm Christmas season. I enjoyed it all. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job of capturing the same "feel" as Pam. You both have a real gift for putting together a cozy home. I love seeing photos from both of you. Me? I have all the elements but am just not talented at putting it all together. Thanks for sharing a bit of beauty today!
ReplyDelete