Thursday, December 24, 2020

A VERY CONTEMPLATIVE CHRISTMAS



I am sitting by the fire  while the ham bakes listenng to carols, enjoying my spice tea!
Hubs has stepped out for one last  stroll through the  market... You never know what he'll bring home!
The house is quite, except for the  heavy rain pattering  down outside  and string music from our new player!
I am enjoying the lights of the season..  reminding me that  Jesus  is the Light of the World and that  we carry that light into the world  demonstrating His love and savior  to others.

Merry Christmas to one and all and  stay safe and well this season!!


Click to enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Your house looks so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you first hand, since I worked Christmas Eve, it was realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy busy. ANYWAYS, You have such a lovely home. Wishing you a very belated Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of your home. Merry, Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...