Monday, December 7, 2020

Happy HomemakerMonday



Hosted by Sandra!


The weather outside is::::
We had a skiff of snow this morning..    alas, it was gone   in an hour,  but it  was lovely on the trees.  Milder temps all week!


On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Coffee and yogurt, then around 11  we had   biscuits and gravy.. Yummy  .  it was  for  brunch!

 
As I look outside my window::::
The light is fading and I am very late to  post this today!

As I look around the house::::
I am excited we did something new in the den...



What I'm wearing today::::

I have been wearing lounge wear all day!  

 
Currently reading::::
Ann Voskamp's book 1000 Gifts.  I have done the online study and now starting a new journal of 1000  blessings!

 
On the TV for this week::::
Christmas  Vlogs on Youtube
Christmas movies
 
 
On the menu this week::::
 
Monday - General Tso's chicken, fried rice, and kale
Tuesday - Grilled cheese and soup
Wednesday - Sir fried  Basmati Rice with veggies
Thursday - 
Friday - 
Saturday - 
Sunday -
 
 
Something fun to share::::
 I wonder how many have discovered the PBS channel called Create.  It is wonderful.. Some of my favorite  shows  are   tops chefs, like Kevin Belton,  of New Orleans fame..  He is  so cute and fun!!!


 
Nick Stellino,  of Sicily:: 


And Ming Tsai

We really enjoy these shows!  Check our the Create Network!
 
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

This is our sunroom..  I need to get started decorating in there!!!
 
Prayers, Inspiration quotes, Devotionals::::

Dear  God,  nothing takes you by surprise. You know everything that has transpired in the last  few years in  our nation..  I won't your time reminding you    but please  know  that our hearts are wrenching from the  knowledge that our nation  has  fallen beyond the pale into the  hands of an evil entity  that has been brewing for  a long time  but  who has  reared its ugly head  mightily  in the last   few weeks. Deception,   deception deception!!!   You know best   what is to be done,  so  we wait patiently for your help!   Thank you for your peace  that passes all understanding.

6 comments:

  1. I really like Ann Voskamp's 1000 Gifts. I read it a long time ago and I still keep a list of things I'm grateful for every year. I got to meet Ann at a blogging convention about 10 years ago. She was so nice...exactly like you imagine her from the book and blog. They gave everyone copies of her book, plus we could get extras for other people. Ann prayed personally over every single book for the person who would be reading it by name. When a friend texted and asked me to get her a copy and there were no more to be found, I asked Ann about it and she gave me her own copy for my friend. She left a lasting impression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu for Monday and Tuesday me hungry!

    I'm also enjoying the Christmas movies. I have a free preview of the Hallmark channel until Dec 13 so I'm trying to watch as many movies as possible.

    Thanks for the visit. I only started collecting tea-themed ornaments in 2011, so it's amazing how fast I needed a bigger tree! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watch the PBS Create network sometimes, always something interesting. Your Christmas decorating and decorating in general is always so pretty. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a few snow flurries and the high is only 30F today. Enjoy your week and stop by if you get a chance:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2020/12/happy-homemaker-monday-1272020.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying with you regarding our nation. May God protect and surround us with His angels of mercy and power, and give wisdom to those who are still in authority. Loved your post. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried to respond my thanks to everyone, but my reply and even commenting is acting very temperamental. I really appreciate each one of you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...