Monday, December 21, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday~Christmas Week



Hosted by Sandra!


The weather outside is::::
DATE
TEMP
DESCRIPTION
PRCP
HMD
WND
MONDAY12/21
53°/
37°
current weather conditions iconPartly Sunny
0%
63%
W 15MPH
TUESDAY12/22
47°/
28°
current weather conditions iconSun And Wind
0%
58%
WNW 17MPH
WEDNESDAY12/23
50°/
37°
current weather conditions iconMostly Sunny
0%
56%
SSW 8MPH
THURSDAY12/24
52°/
31°
current weather conditions iconRain & Wind
80%
63%
SW 11MPH
FRIDAY12/25
31°/
20°
current weather conditions iconCold & Windy
30%
54%
WNW 15MPH
I would love to see a bit of snow on Christmas Day...

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Coffee and yogurt,   later  baceon and hard boiled eggs
 
As I look outside my window::::
The fog is lifting and  it looks  kind of drear!  But as you can see it will warm up today  although it will be cloudy!

As I look around the house::::
I see  some areas that need to be    finished  as far as decorating goes.. especially the sunroom..  We ahd a package  form Amazxon stolen off out [porch last week, and it had    decorations I had bought to complete my   dining room table... Now my plan has been   deflated and Im sort of stuck for a table   idea  with the items I had already purchased... 

What I'm wearing today::::
I  am still in my pj's and robe!

 Currently reading::::
Ann Voskamp's book 1000 Gifts.  I have done the online study and now starting a new journal of 1000  blessings!

 
On the TV for this week::::
Christmas  Vlogs on Youtube
Christmas movies
 
 
On the menu this week::::
 
Monday - homemade vegetable beef soup
Tuesday - cheesy broccoli and   fried chicken
Wednesday - Sir fried  Basmati Rice with veggies
Thursday - baked ham, sweet potatoes, and   broccoli
Friday -   Christmas Brunch  and leftovers

Something fun to share::::
 
I found a great  vlog..
Entertaining with Beth..  Here is her idea for  Christmas dinner


Favorite photo from the camera::::


This was  our last Christmas  to have mom and dad with us...  We actually  brought them over from Assisted Living  to join us for our Christmas Brunch!     It was, also, dad's last Christmas  with us..    This year it will jsut be the two of us...  Amanda did say we   can  dine  at the same time on facetime and open our gifts together on line!  
 

Prayers, Inspiration quotes, Devotionals::::

Dear  God,  nothing takes you by surprise. You know everything that has transpired in the last  few years in  our nation..  I won't your time reminding you    but please  know  that our hearts are wrenching from the  knowledge that our nation  has  fallen beyond the pale into the  hands of an evil entity  that has been brewing for  a long time  but  who has  reared its ugly head  mightily  in the last   few weeks. Deception,   deception deception!!!   You know best   what is to be done,  so  we wait patiently for your help!   Thank you for your peace  that passes all understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of your family.
    Liked the video.
    I did not even think of talking about Christmas on my blog today!
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry your package was stolen, how awful. I am sorry it is just the two of you this Christmas. Things are so different this time around aren't they?

    Love your prayer, you know that I feel exactly as you do. The evil that has tried to get it's grip on this nation, is going to be defeated. The Lord will never let America fall to the enemies hands. I truly believe with all my heart that we will see people brought to justice and our country turned back around to the God fearing nation it used to be.

    So glad I got you into Christmas vlogs and videos.

    I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas. Thank you for always following my blog and participating, it means a lot, even if I am awful at coming by to comment.

    Much love to you,
    Sandra
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...