Happy New Year and welcome once again to Tuesday 4 where we
remember and honor the memory of our friend Toni Taddeo who
began Tuesday4..The Times Square ball first dropped on December
31, 1907. It is 12 feet in diameter and covered with Swarovski crystals.
1. Despite the weirdness of this past year, was it still a good year for
you anyway or not?Physically, for me it was a horrid year.. but all things
considered, especially in the spiritual and many other ways, too, it was a
productive year. Because of the trials of 2020, I believe we have learned
much about God, our faith, and learned how to apply that faith for
good things in God's kingdom. That is a very good thing. Also, in our
family, I am thankful for the blessings of God, and as I look at our
daughter's family whose husband has worked from home this whole time,
I believe the family unit in many cases has grown closer and many won-
derful memories have been made. I have seen our granddaughters, age 5
and 7 grow closer and really depend on one another much more!
2. How will you spend New Years Eve? Quietly! In prayer.
3. What do you do on New Year's Day? Is football part of the agenda?No.
Not for me. I will work on my new journal.
4. It's a Scottish tradition to kiss at midnight. Do you keep that tradition?
Yes! Does everyone get a kiss if you do? Well, it's just the two of us now!!

I have felt peace this year like Susan talked about. God is in control and for me, I was like you and drew closer to God and prayer. Happy New Year! Loved your answers! Have a nice week.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I enjoyed your answers today.
ReplyDeleteWe will watch football on New Year's Day.
Wishing you and your family a great New Year!
Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of journal do you use? I will be doing a crafty journal, a daily planner journal and Journal a verse a day. I also will working in my Bible journal. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in! Spending New Years Eve in prayer is a beautiful thing. God bless.
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you and yours with a very Happy New Year and restored health and strength and joy! Yes, when we stop and count our blessings I think most of us can say that God took very good care of us in spite of the issues of this past year. However, I know some have lost loved ones and it has been a very hard year for them. I am hoping we will all be able to find new joy in the New Year and trust God for better days ahead. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete