Friday, January 15, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

This time of year I become such a dreamer... thinking about and yearning to visit my dream location... you guessed it.. Scotland. I spend more time perusing the webcams situated around some prime locations and the pristine beauty of Caledonia lures me right in!!!!.. I'm always so excited when I visit those sites right at the gloaming... dawn or dusk times.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Both these shots were taken out toward the Hebrides, the Isle of Skye !
So when I get all befuddled by my deep desire to travel there, but cant at this time... I just bake up a batch of scones, pour me a spot of tea and kick back and just dream!
Photobucket

Then I hop right over to Linda's blog, Occasional Scotland. Her photo journal of Scotland is a huge inspiration to me!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my bit of Pink this Saturday, and to enjoy much more Pink today you must visit Beverly, at How Sweet the Sound!!

9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful images you've shared today!

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    Well, if it's any consulation, you're visiting Scotland every time you pop by my blog, and every time I pop by yours! (I hate to tell you this, but the weather has turned horrible the last week, all rainy and windy and grey and yuck...) I think you probably have what my friend Kirby calls a "willer," so I have no doubt you'll be in Scotland one day soon!
    Love, Stacey <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! Keep dreaming!

    Hugs and Happy Pink Saturday!
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scones look very delish. It is nice that you can visualize yourself there with your tea and treats.
    Pink Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Schotzy!

    Love Scotland all of Great Britain! I crave and long for southern England...

    You MUST go. I went by myself the first time. It is EVERYTHING
    you think and more.

    Scones are also a fav!!

    Stop by...love to see you!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are beautiful and the scones look scrumptious. I hope you are soon able to get to Scotland. In the meantime, have a great Pink Saturday. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday! Zap one of those scones over my way please. They look divine!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  8. The view by the waters is beautiful and looks very relaxing too. But I also like your idea of relaxing and dreaming of your dreams - in a comfy chair, with scones and tea :-) Someday, when the time is right, You will get to visit the place you really love.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, scones and a spot o' tea sound very good right about now. I think i'll go put the pot on. My sister brought me back a bag of tea from Jenner's in Scotland a few years back. Boy, was it good.
    Happy Pink Saturday to ya~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~