Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket
The Gypsy's Corner hosts Three or More Tuesday each week!
2010 is a red letter year for me! I will turn a very significant age... turning a corner leaving one decade behind and moving into another... bah! Enough said about that... as I contemplate my life I think back on all the times, ....stages... and I make assessments... trying to reconnect with myself through each one..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These three photos comprise the first 18 years of life...the years of carefree dependence on parents ... time of dreaming about what may be....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then young adulthood and times of making life's choices!
Photobucket
Middle age brought family and completion... of receiving a precious daughter
and of giving her away!
Photobucket
Then suddenly it was just the two of us again!
Photobucket
A precious time of reconnection and discovery!
Photobucket
Now special family times may be rarer,
Photobucket
but special times with my sweetheart are even sweeter!
Photobucket
So
Photobucket
as I assess and evaluate where I am and where I am heading...

I can say it is all sooo good!!
Footnote: For all those who say I never include any self photos..... heehee!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm bad about sharing photos of myself as well. However I really enjoyed seeing yours and reading your post. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post for 'Three Or More' and have a very Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~