Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket

Ever since I had a spyware issue last week I have been having some small difficulties with various computer sites, primarily, photobucket... it wont allow me to upload photos and so I have been trying everything I can think of to resolve this problem. The support team at photobucket has worked tirelessly to help me but we have made no progress thus far.... I refuse to be deterred however....
I will persevere with other avenues.
Ever since we heard that our daughter is coming to spend a weekend with us in February I just cant seem to get her off of my mind....
I think of the thrill we had throughout the adoption process... our long wait and the excitement of going to Philadelphia to pick her up at the airport.
How she loved to dress up in her traditional Korean dresses~
Photobucket
well, she just loved to dress up~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did I mention she is also very patriotic... or is it she is just a little flambouyant?
Photobucket
Or is it that she is just such a marvelous sweetheart and finds joy in everything she does?
Photobucket
I love how she loves the men in her life!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did I mention she is so accomplished?
Photobucket
whether she is playing the violin, piano, or in the kitchen..
Photobucket
Photobucket
or working in her lab as a research scientist...
Photobucket
She is one smart cookie..
Photobucket
and we couldnt love her more!

We are just so blessed to know she and he husband are hosting and leading their Bible study in their home tonight.... may the Lord bless them !
For more TOMT visit here!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for our visit! :)

    Love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a touching story. You can tell you love her very much. She sounds wonderful. And she is lucky that you adopted her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post about your daughter. I also have a violin playing daughter, and I smiled at the shot of your daughter in her pink dress, doing a flourish with her bow worthy of the concert stage.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~