Friday, February 11, 2011

My Husband Rocks Friday



KatyLin, of The Great Adventure hosts this theme each Friday!

Well, it has been a while since I participated in this theme, not because Lynn doesn't rock every w eek... far from that!   But since it is Valentine's week  I wanted to do something a little special for him...
Photobucket

Lynn has always been just  the very best husband  and father...  He became a dad in 1985 and for the last 26 years he has demonstrated more love more caring and more wisdom with each passing day.  Whether he is leading our family in prayerful celebrations and devotions  around the table,   helping around the house, or on Amanda's biggest day of  all, her wedding day...  or  out on the town and in fun excursions with me... or just chillin' with me around the house...  he will evermore be my special and most loving Valentine!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your husband, Schotzy.
    How blessed you are ...
    Happy Valentine's ~
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, daddy nice :)

    love you!
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~