Friday, February 4, 2011

Pink Saturday



Photobucket





Happy PINK Saturday!!


I really don't have much pink going on at home except for the lovely new china which I have already posted on this week... so as I looked around the dining   room I thought, " well, there is the darkest  shade of pink in my weathered tartan cloth"  So I am taking a bit of license here to share the side board decked out in its  lovely plaid  linens....


Photobucket

I love to inspire myself with Olde World details that help keep me focused on my favorite endeavors such as genealogy,    the study of the United Kingdom, and appreciation for my ancestral lands...
.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you have it from every vantage, and I hope you truly have a lovely
PINK SATURDAY!
Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more PINK SATURDAY!!




Photobucket


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~