Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ruby Tuesday


Photobucket



For more  reds visit our host, Mary.. Always a blogging treat to visit her site!



It is hard for me to believe that it has been a year since our last Valentine's Sweetheart luncheon at church. When I was searching my files for red I found this great shot of my buddies, Gerri and David , with whom I got to join at their table last  year...sad to say, last year I went stag!  But this year my Valentine will be with me!

Photobucket
 David looks like he has been  a bell ringer in another life... great follow  through, there, David!






3 comments:

  1. Did David know his picture was being taken? :-)



    A DAMSEL WHO LOVED SHADES OF RED

    A damsel who loved shades of red
    Discovered she’d been sore misled;
    She had no more rose,
    Nor blush for her nose—
    If she finds the thief, the guy’s dead!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Poinsettia and Fountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Hope you can still take a peek at my Ruby Tuesday, thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture behind your blog title. Mickie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~