Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Three or More Tuesday


Photobucket




Visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more TOMT..


Photobucket

Our Valentine's Day was so sweet and special.  Lynn brought home a dozen of the most beautiful flame roses...  They set my heart aglow.  My valentine was so sweet and I enjoyed  Lynn reading his aloud to me... so romantic!
  then we were off to Carrabbas for a delicious dinner of Spedino de Mar,, grilled scallops...  Dottie, Bill, and Kitty joined us for dinner, and then Dottie and Lynn and I took in the symphony...  it was a fabulous evening of fun, fellowship, great food, and entertainment... doesn't get much better than that!
















1 comment:

  1. glad you had a lovely valentine's day! hope the symphony played well for you all :)

    love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~