Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Word FIlled Wednesday



Click the above photo to return to Cafe Devotions!
Photobucket

John 13:34
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must  love one another.

God puts people in our lives our families, our church friends, our co-workers, even the people we meet on the street... and He tells us to love them...  He doesnt qualify how and if or because.. He just commands us to love one another.  In  even tells us to love our enemies and to turn the other cheek to our attackers, to give our tunic as well as our coat to the thief.   Sometimes I realize that I have not loved as Jesus has taught us to... and this season of love is a good time to begin demonstrating more love in our lives.  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful share & wise words, Schotzy ...

    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    GIVEAWAY ends 2/11

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sums it up just beautifully! Simply perfect! Love that image!

    peace,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is so true. This is a great reminder for me this week. I realize that I don't love others as I should. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it's hard to love... but I've never walked away from having loved without being blessed! Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~