Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Tea Talk



1.  My tea cup is filled with the Yorkshire Breakfast tea  as I celebrate elevenses this morning
Photobucket

2. I'm  feeling....very hopeful and full of expectation... a friend this morning called this a day for fun and planning and so that is what I am up too....
Photobucket
3. On my  mind....  As I enjoy this warming brew, I am contemplating the book,  A Praying Life, by Paul Miller.    I will be teaching a couple of chapters in this book,  Hearing from the Lord, and Application of Prayer Principles, next week...  and one of the principles is creating prayer cards for directing your prayer life  so I have been creating like mad over my tea...
Photobucket
4.A quote or two:
."If you try to seize the day, the day will eventually break you.  Seize instead the corner of His garment and don't let go until He blesses you.  He will reshape your day!
Photobucket
Now you will wish to join Ruth for more  Tea Talk  !

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was so happy to see you back @Tea Talk. What a lovely tea table you have! I love every piece I see!
    Thank you for sharing that quote. It;s a beautiful reminder on how we should live each day.
    I pray for you as you teach prepare to teach for next week.
    Blessings!
    BTW, I love your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~