Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A is for Apple

Centerpiece Wednesdays Button
Visit   the Style Sisters  for more   Centerpiece Wednesday!  I  have been thinking   of   table  arrangements  for  next week....








The dining room  is looking like this   right at  the moment  and   I do love  this,,,  but   for  thanksgiving  I am thinking of moving    things to the sunroom!
I have inherited  mother's   wonderful  Franciscan Apple dishes   which I have always loved so much... Now that mom is  in the nursing home and we  are  bringing her home for  Thanksgiving dinner  I think she will really enjoy  the   memories  of them, as well!  After all,Thanksgiving  is a time of family and  traditions!



 A  simple  wooden bowl of apples   with  a  bit of   greenery   suits me  for this   tablescape....   I think     the  finished   product will look    divinely   delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~