Thursday, November 1, 2012

Time for a Bit Carolling


Thursday Favorite Things

Katherine's  Corner is home to this  blog party!
  What a week this has been....    my  thoughts and prayers keep   going  to   those who  are  still suffering so much from the  effects of  Sandy....
We, here,  have   not  been able to  get  with the game plan   as much as we would have liked this week.  The wind  has  really  aggravated my allergies and   headaches,   while,   the   work  at mom and dad's house, painting and   getting it ready  for   market  ,   is  moving  pretty  slowly this week...   Poor Lynn   just keeps chipping away at it..  Today he  hug the  new  blinds in the bedrooms  and put a second coat of paint on the bathroom...We basically, only have  the kitchen  and  dining room left to paint   and  then get it ready for   the estate sale...  I  will be so  glad  when this is all behind me.... I find myself   lapsing into   dreams and   plans for the holidays on days like these  when   my headaches just   wont let go....one of my most favorite things   at this time of year is   listening  to    medieval  Christmas  music... 
   I love this  one from Spotify!Christmassy  but  not in your face  Christmassy!!!
  

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to the winter weather to help get me into the holiday mood. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy Tuesday wishes xo P.S. sorry I'm so late visiting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~