Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Im Dreaming of Tea


A Delightsome Life
Kathy of   The Delightsome Life  hosts this  beautiful theme each week.
It is always  such a joy to visit  with  Kathy... her   photos   are so  surreal and  lovely...  dreamy in fact  and  they   touch a  place  deep within me  that  resonates   soulful beauty... much  how  I  relate  to  teatime and   the enjoyment of all things tea!
 Alas,  my life of late  has been to harried to  even  sit down and enjoy  a cup of   tea,   but I  have my memories!
Earl Grey with my  spring morning  Bible reading....

or  an   Autumn  cup of  Yorkshire  Gold to stave off   a morning chill....
 My Stieff teapot is ever ready  to fulfill
its  sustaining purposes.....   with style and grace....  My very favorite  teapot, for sure!
My  Lovely tea cup  in both  instances  is   from  Royal Albert,  Country Roses...   actually,    a  Christmas  edition,  which   I   have failed to  duplicate  since   the  year  I found  4 of them  at Thalhiemers 15 years ago.
Martha's Tea Cup Tuesday
Terri's  Tea Cup Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Visiting you from the link up! Ah, Yorkshire Gold will get you through the day and nothing beats a good Earl Grey.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teacup is lovely! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, Yorkshire Gold sounds delicious! Your tea cups are very pretty. I never heard of that special addition either. Lucky you to have found some.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~