Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Morning Tea with God



 photo 2013-05-06033207_zps86efdf4d.jpg

Is there any better way to begin  your day with  a  delicious cup of  tea and your Bible?
May I introduce a  wonderful new  blog to you  about this very topic... Start Your Day with God.
When you   start your day with  God,,, on His word,  i n prayer and supplication,  then the rest of the day  will run more smoothly and  you will find joy!!
My cup is   Desert Rose  by  Royal Albert!
 photo 2013-05-06033307_zpsffc672d3.jpg

Home Sweet Home
Martha’s Favorites 

6 comments:

  1. It is indeed the perfect start to one's day...and mine! I love your pretty teacup. Royal Albert makes such lovely ones! I'll check out the blog you reccommend. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your RA teacup is a beauty! Beginning your day with God is the most important thing you will do all day. Good advice! Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wonderful message
    Lots of blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your teacup but I truly love the Word of God. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best way to start the day for sure! A pretty tea cup also helps. : ) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~