Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Autumn Comes Home

I always feel better when my abode is attuned to the times and
the seasons...
Photobucket
I've been putting off decorating u ntil this morning... just a dreary, rainy day.. so why not haul out the autumn decorations!
Photobucket
My sheep finally found a home on the hutch along side my English cottages....
Photobucket
Bunny seems to be eyeing the harvest, perhaps to take a bit out of that plump pumpkin!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The parlor as well got into the act!
Photo<a href=Photobucket
Photobucket
Well,, so much for now, maybe more tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful, Mom! I miss home!!!!!

    Love you and hope you have a good evening,
    amanda

    PS- post a pic of the new end table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful home Schotzy. So warm and inviting. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~