Thursday, October 29, 2009

Favorite Family Foto.


Deborah of Pictures, Pots, and Pens used to host this theme each Friday and I am terribly compelled to post this theme this week. My heart is so full of love for my family I just needed to release some of it by creating this collage of our lives together.
Photobucket

I am so thankful for our small but wonderful family! Being an only child, having an only child who married an only child makes for a tight, and very closeknit family! I praise the Lord for putting us all together in just this way.

2 comments:

  1. Fun collage! I am impressed you know how to put one of these together (I don't!). Could you e-mail me the pic of the Josh and myself at the restaurant in Cburg (purple top)? I like that one and don't think I have a copy.

    Thanks and happy Friday!

    Love you & give me love to Jack-o-lantern gramma!!!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this blog party, I'm sooooo sad she stopped hosting it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~