Friday, October 16, 2009

SkyWatch Friday

Photobucket
For more wondrous skies.. visit Skyley.
Alright if you have visited my blog much at all you're bound to realize just how much I long for Scotland. I love to visit their on the web if by no other means... and today as I visited my favorite webcam at Eilean Donan Castle I was able to take this high resolution shot of the Cullins by Kyle of Lochalsh.
Photobucket I just love this view and perhaps I'll be able to actually see it someday... for now only by webcam.

4 comments:

  1. The view is amazingly beautiful! What a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful webcam capture, the scene is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning view Schotzy. I hope to get to Scotland one day myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~