Friday, October 30, 2009

Consignment Finds

I love Consignment shops, especially in this economy. We have a wonderful high end clothing shop called the Golden Shoestring where I found the most wonderful Burberry tote with the tag still attached for a song!
Photobucket
But this past week I was extremely pleased to run across a host of English Cotswold cottages just like the three I already had collected years ago!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oops, that last one doesnt fit on the shelf!

2 comments:

  1. lovely home.great finds.isn't it such a good feeling finding such good deals....ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little cottages! I like how rustic they look.

    Love you and hope you have a fun dinner tonight!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~