Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Photobucket

The Stay at Home Mom hosts this each week.

The weather in my neck of the woods
an  amazingly gorgeous  autumn  day.... clear, crisp , bright
Things that make me happy

spending time with my dear husband... I love having him home  with me now that he is retired!!
Book I'm reading:
I have discovered  a pastor  from Singapore,  Joseph Prince  who  is on the Word network....   I absolutely  love his preaching ...  I think  he is  extremely anointed  for  these  times, and I am privileged to have his new book,  Destined to Reign.
Safer Haven, by Nicholas Sparks

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Being laid up  since my surgery I have been  watching tv and  really enjoy  the  show that will air again tonight , The Sing-Off.  I find it  touching and  quite uplifting to see  these young people  give their all to their performance and  their talent

On the menu for dinner:
 chicken salad, broccoli, and tossed salad

On my To Do List
Monday-mom and dad to the doctor, me to allergy doctor
Tuesday-marketing, allergy shot
Wednesday- church dinner and  adult study
Thursday-to be  announced

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
  hoping to get into this  theme  before the holidays anyway!


Looking forward to this week:
this is week 5 following my surgery and I can tell  I am getting stronger and  more able to do things....
just  being able to resume  things around the house is  a lovely  thing
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Photobucket
I love the  mystery and  delight of God's   autumn creation!

On my mind:
Today  at the doctor with my mother,  it  finally  was  demonstrated to her that  it is time for assisted living...   I am now praying for the Holy Spirit to  guide me as I  look in to this  change  for the my parents...  to give me encouraging words that will  satisfy their  unrest, and  together we can move into this  new  area of life  painlessly and  with all good  results


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verse



For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for your fast recovery and for guidance with your parents situation :)

    Hope you have a really wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~