Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday


“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name”
~ Psalm 100:4 (NIV)

I am so thankful today  to be  on this side of my surgery experience....  God  has  seen me through every day, every    frightful  moment and every joy  along the way....  I know that without Him I would have faltered and been  beyond  reconciling  but with Him  I have  basically  floated above the whole situation.  I am thankful for  good friends, like  Dottie,, which  whom I am going on a  little road trip  this morning....  up  into the mountains   to a  little  country town... I'm on a mission to  find a  particular food mill  I know  they have sold before at  the local hardware there...then Dottie and I are dining  at the Odd Fellows hall....  Oh, how I have  thought about  being able to  get out and  drive and  see something of the lovely autumn around  me.. and it seemed that    the days just stood still  as I lay  pretty much flat on my back....   but today I am driving!  Yes it is a very thankful Thursday  and  I am singing  joyful praises to my God and King!
Photobucket    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~