Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Photobucket

The Stay at Home Mom hosts this each week.

The weather in my neck of the woods
another   marvelous autumn day...  the temps  hanging  right in there a tad below 70.... my kind of day!

Things that make me happy:
spontaneous adventures with  my  newly retired husband... now that  I am recovering from my surgery... I love the new found freedom!
Book I'm reading:


I have discovered  a pastor  from Singapore,  Joseph Prince  who  is on the Word network....   I absolutely  love his preaching ...  I think  he is  extremely anointed  for  these  times, and I am privileged to have his new book,  Destined to Reign.  I am  hoping to  start  Safe Haven, as well,  by   Nicholas  Sparks.


What I'm enjoying on TV:
I  enjoyed the  Storybook     show  that came on last night,,, I have no idea what  the name of it is....  and I  love  The Sing-Off   which comes  on tonight!



On the menu for dinner:
  Dearest Lynn has been  such a blessing to me... He's been taking care of all the meals this past month.  He was sharing just a few minutes ago with me  that  we'd be having  crab cakes, corn, and tossed salad!

On my To Do List
Monday-   Eye doctor, banking, marketing, and   visit my parents
Tuesday- allergy shot, shopping, laundry
Wednesday- follow up with my  surgeon...church dinner and  adult study
Thursday-day out with Dottie..   luncheon  in Floyd... 
Friday...Lynn's  Birthday
Saturday... Sunday School class  dining out  at the Bedford  Train Station.....   
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
  hoping to get into this  theme  before the holidays anyway!


Looking forward to this week:
I  look  forward to Lynn's   birthday.....  and  the  wonderful  adventure with our   SS class  to  the  train station  in Bedford.....   fabulous food and fun fellowship

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):   
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Devotions:


Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.


Acts2: 46-47

2 comments:

  1. Schotzy, happy birthday to your sweet Lynn. I watched the fairytale show last night too. I think it is called Once Upon A Time. (not certain) Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful post..... your header is so lovely, by the way....
    crab cakes sound wonderful.... what a wonderful gift for you! your devotional/verse is beautiful and touched my heart.... blessings on this special week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~