Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday

Click the above photo to return to Cafe Devotions!

Photobucket
If there is one thing I have learned during  this  time of  physical trial, suffering, and  recovery,  it is  a much clearer  knowledge of my  wonderful Creator, Provider, and  the Lover of my soul.   God has been my Rock,  my Strong Tower,  my ever present help and His love is boundless!  When I have faltered He  is there,  when I was fearful,  He  sustains me,   when I  questioned,  His answers  are swift... Praise  the Lord for  trouble,,,  for  it brings Him  in to focus and  builds the faith  and trust... Oh, how I love Jesus,  because he first loved me!  
  

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture and such encouraging Bible verses. A wonderful prayer for all of us - in AND out of the Sandwich Generation. Thank you for a lovely visit for Word-Filled Wednesday. I've shared this on Facebook and Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it weren't for the valleys we wouldn't enjoy the mountains! Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful verse... I pray that I'm found blameless before Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that verse and Amen to all you wrote! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully put.. I love Jesus because He loved me first. Often times I find myself saying... "I love you too", to Him. His love is amazing. Even when we are in valley's His love is sufficient and overwhelming.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~