
Join Ann Voskamp here for more..
506. The blessing of the awesome Venetian chicken dish with all its savory and luscious spices, fruits and juices..
.
SOURCE
SOURCE
507. That I found Amanda's Certificate of Dedication just in time for her baby shower....
508. How God has worked in my mom this week to give her a much more contented spirit and a stronger will to live well!
509. The daily love offering my sweet husband serves me every morning.. A dish of fruited yogurt and a cup of restorative coffee!
510. The wonderful idea God gave me to create a scrapbook depicting photos of Amanda that illustrate What are Little Girls Made of....for example... "baby doll faces"
511. Lynn and I have weekly dates around the tv watching BBC dvd's like Downton Abbey or Foyle's War and enjoying tasty bowls of pop corn and each other!

512. The gift of Christ to redeem and change me more each day into his likeness!
513. Christ's gift to show his never-ending love of provision of exactly what I need in his perfect timing.
514. Christ's gift of opening my eyes and the open door through which I find more of him!

515. So thankful that we were able to paint and carpet the stairs! This is a huge improvement!
517. We have been able to clean and create a restful space on our porch...I so look forwrd to this each spring!
518. I am thankful for the spirit of loosening my grip on stuff and therefore my closet is showing the evidence of order and freedom of so much clutter
519. The wonders of a late night thunderstorm.. I love them!
520. The early dawn singing of the birds that herald the day!
521. The cooing of a neighboring dove...

522. The morning aroma of savory sausage frying to a tasty crispy essence!...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!