Monday, May 13, 2013

AW, the Great Outdoors on the Porch Again!


Finally,  we  have been  able to wash off the f ront porch...
 seen through the  screen door,   it is almost  like a dream... it seems  it has taken  such a long time for the pollen season to end....
 gradually,   the porch is coming alive  again.... 
 My new  bench has  found   its home, at last!
 My Mother's Day  hanging basket  looks   grand  beside  the new  cushions!
 So   we   had to   have our  first  dinner of the season  out there  this evening!

  A simple   baked egg and ham   dish along side  cornbread salad...
 Farmer Brown in blue,  my Sweetie,  enjoyed the simple fare and the   cool brisk  afternoon!  That's  waht retirement is all about isnt it??
He, with his   favorite   insulated cup that Amanda  gave him once upon a time...he's never without it!  
 I THINK THAT IS  SO SWEET!
Reality is a lovely state of being, after all!


A Return to Loveliness@ A Delightsome Life
Inspire Me Tuesday@ A Stroll Thru Life

4 comments:

  1. Your porch is beautiful and what a fabulous place to enjoy breakfast. I love your menu, it sounds soooooo good. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog (A Stroll Thru Life) and I am your newest follower. I was reading your "about me," and I too hope & pray that one day I might know what it is to fly again, to soar! I am truly trying to reinvent myself.
    Thanks for sharing!! Patty at http://homeandlifestyledesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- looks great! can't wait to see the new bench in person!!!

    love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. The porch certainly looks inviting. I see a road running alongside so looks like you sit out the front.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~