Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Bit "0" Birdie



I can't believe Amanda's  shower will soon be upon us....   time  is flying....  and there is so much to be done...  So far Ive been gathering all the   "birdie"  items I can find and   some  Ive  recently purchsed and am  playing  with them in various vignettes...  This is   not nearly  a complete assortment.. in fact, I just  got up from the painting table   where I  have painted  3  bird houses...  so  cute... I just love  this bird theme!I love it so much it inspired me to    create a  bit "o" birdie theme  on the mantel   ..





Actually, gathering all these  items onto the mantel  helped me to  sort through all the  crafty items I still need to be  working on....  oh, my,  so much to do,,, so little time!!!! What a blessed work,  it is!  

Your messages mean so much to me..... they are a real encouragement to me!



A Return to Loveliness@ A Delightsome Life

Inspire Me Tuesday@ A Stroll Thru Life



Cottage Style Linky Party@ http://lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous bird accessories and theme, stunning vignette. Thanks so much for joining Inspire Me. This is beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I ADORE that brown little birdbath!!! (least I think that's what it is)I also love the way you lit up the back of your vignette....it really adds drama to it.

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your decor is lovely as can be! So inspiring! I love birds too -- and nests and eggs. Sometimes I display eggs in teacups --- very sweet.

    LaDonna
    Gracious Hospitality

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~