Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday





Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



The weather.....


A rather   dreary   start at 52 degrees
HAHAHAH, I didnt have to  change   this from last week...   totally dreary  and  52 yet again...




Right now I am....



in  a relaxed mode...(lovely)  drinking my morning coffee  and    am thinking of all the   things  that I need to do around  the house



Thinking.... 


how much I am enjoying listening to Davy Spillane's   Irish melodies   Im hearing on Spotify right now....

On my reading pile....

Daily Bible reading... Book of Judges
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes
Spiritual Warfare by Derek Prince

On my TV..... 
enjoyed Call the Midwife last night on PBS
Hallmark movie channel
HGTV

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 
I just discovered
This morning  Kitty's Kozy Korner  is calling my name with  her   early morning post!!!

 This  recipe for  Cinnamon twists  is   really   appealing to my senses... and  I think  Im in love with  that  little gnome! A lovely blog, indeed!


On the menu for this week.... 

Monday: chicken salad

Tuesday: beef veggie soup

Wednesday: ham sweet potatoes  salad

Thursday:  dinner  out  

Friday: crab cakes

On my to do list....
nothing new here.....
laundry
knitting class
errands
clean house Yikes it is out of control    in some places
mid week services
Bible study

In the craft basket.... 
knitting projects 

Looking forward to this week....
a little Face Time   with the help of  google+ with   our dearest Amanda this evening


Looking around the house....
Ok, I  am going to go ahead and share  one thing   that  has consumed me for the last  little while 


gathering  items  for a   major project 

 I suppose you  can glean from the  looks of things  the theme for  this project is  birds!

Fun items, all...  some  complete in readiness,

other need a bit of assembling, paint,   gluing up, etc!

All,  being   contemplated   in the most  particular detail  for  a  loving    event   coming   up in a few weeks....


more  about  that  later....
From the camera.... 


The other day we were driving   through downtown and I happened to look up  and see  my favorite city icon  from a  bit of  a different vantage point.   This  greets folks   as you  drive   through on the express way... the  Vintage coffee  pot  always   tickled my  delight bone  for as long as I can remember....  never  saw it  from   downtown  before... ahaha.  it charmed me!
 photo roa7-1.jpg
On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter *, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional:






speaking of Jesus:


I will give him the key to the house of David--the highest position in the royal court. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Isaiah 22:22
  I heard  taught  last week   by  a  favorite  pastor  that   there was a season of the }open Door' over the church  now....   I am claiming  that  and    praying for  mighty things  to   happen  in  our  families,    churches,  communities, nation, and the world!  Praise God!

Also, I'm    sharing with   Smiling Sally here
Smiling Sally


3 comments:

  1. I see you've hit a block wall trying to link in this morning. So, as soon as I finish this comment, I'll fix it for you.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. Happy Blue Monday. I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, really enjoyed your post today :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~