Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday and Blue Monday






Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



The weather.....


 beautiful , if cool day.....   the weather  has   been   awesome   this month so far.. I love these cool   clear days!!



Right now I am....
I  am  taking a break from the  busy  chores I've been consumed with this morning.... I   just need a   blog  fix.....   

Thinking.... 

How excited  I am to   finally  feel   that is alright for me to make   an announcement of my lifetime!!!
We are going to  grandparents!
I can't  tell you how   excited we are here....  

Our hopes and dreams and prayers are   coming to fruition!

Hand in Hand

"Grandchild's Hand"

Grandchild's Hand

The promise of tomorrow
And the hope of dreams come true...
A reminder of the childhood
That's still a part of you...

The wonder of a miracle
From which this love began...
There is so much found in the touch
Of holding a grandchild's hand.
 Author: unknown

On my reading pile....


Daily Bible reading...Psalms
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes
Spiritual Warfare by Derek Prince

On my TV..... 
Foyle's War
HGTV

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 
I just discovered
Stage of Life.com/grandparenting

Loads of advice and  loving   ideas   for the
fam
ily!


On my to do list....
working on  shower  activities
laundry
knitting class
errands
clean house Yikes it is out of control    in some places
mid week services
Bible study

In the craft basket.... 
knitting projects 

Looking forward to this week....
 tomorrow is the Comunuity  Bible study
  End of the Year Brunch
Im taking muffins


Looking around the house....
Now I can  explain   that   all these   lovely items are  being gathered  for   a very important  shower that is coming up in just a few weeks! 

Still need to   paint the bird houses   amd create  some  lovely bird's nests

Can you tell the theme is .... birds!


  
From the camera:




On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional:

Psalm 27:1-5

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?


2 When the wicked advance against me
to devour[a] me,
it is my enemies and my foes
who will stumble and fall.
3 Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then I will be confident.
4 One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
5 For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock.


 photo september2012081-1.jpg

Also, I'm    sharing with   Smiling Sally here
Smiling Sally


4 comments:

  1. Exciting news and party stuff photos ~ Nature photos are beautiful too! for HMB ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grandchild! How wonderful! I remember when my first grandchild was born; what a super treat. Thanks for joining in to Blue Monday.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird houses and robin's nest look like a fun project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garden is beautiful. Congratulations on impending Grand parenthood. We came to that late and it was more blessings than we could ever have imagined.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~