Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2~ Favorite Christmas Moive

December 2  Favorite Holiday Movie
Of course my favorite traditional   Christmas  film is the all time   favorite.. White Christmas!
Who could not be charmed by
  
 and  when we're together as a family we love to  sing our rendition of  this   wonderful   song

But  in today's  fast paced   world  there are many other   wonderful   movies thanks to Hallmark and I do enjoy  many of them a s well!
THis one which is part of a series,  I love!
Did you watch the movie yesterday? If not it's on DVD Today! Let us know what you thought of the movie? Checkout the movie Signed, Sealed, Delivered for Christmas Movie on Christian Film Database: http://www.christianfilmdatabase.com/review/signed-sealed-delivered-christmas-movie/:
As you might  know I  am  an incurable romantic  so  these sappy stories  suit me to a tee!
Looking forward to this one!

But I  can not wait to be charmed by the one  that  Ive never seen before.. those are the most delicious!

1 comment:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~