Monday, February 15, 2016

Boning up on my Irish at home!

 photo 2013-03-12212147_zps6ec9c34a.jpg

It is so much fun to  bring out the   new seasonal colors and items...

Time to find the soda bread recipe...
 photo IMG_5364_zps1vawtxfc.jpg

Perhaps    reminisce  about  teatime in Dublin last  April!
 photo IMG_1680_zpsnhndusjz.jpg

  I'll  have my  Irish breakfast tea in the morning in my  Royal  Tara  cup...
 photo Febsnow054.jpg
 I love this time of year!!!
Friends Sharing Tea 
Teacup Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. I, too, am thinking of St. Patrick's Day and what kind of table I can have for Kathleen's Annual St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl.
    Everything looks so pretty in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Schotzy:
    I am here dancing a jig! I love the music and need it for energy today! What a darling posting. I hope I can get moved in time to get out my St. Patrick's Day stuff since I already have missed out on Valentine decorating! So glad you shared Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Schotzy,
    Oh, your spotted dog {soda bread} looks delicious! I didn't make any last year but will try to get some made this year for sure. Hubby is so proud of his Irish heritage {me, just a wee bit} so I will have to bake him a treat this year. Love the teacup with the shamrocks on it. So glad you shared with us and have a lovely day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Irish post! I am so ready for the month of March! Lovely teacups!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Irish spirit is infectious! Your Royal Tara teacup is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Irish post today. Your Tara tea cup is so pretty, I have never seen one before. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~