785. I am thankful for the presence of the Lord and His tender mercies especially during times of my most intense struggle and battles before the evil one
786. I am thankful for the Lord's provision of peace and harmony in a world that seems to be flying apart at the seams
787. I am thankful for the rivers of life that flow from Christian friend one to the other that bind up hearts and shed mercy among the brethren
788.I am thankful for the sunlight coming through the blinds casting the shadow of the slats on the floor but yet demonstrate the hope of a beautiful bright day filled with the warming rays from heaven
789.I am thankful for the study I am doing about finding contentment with less... and learning to hold loosely on possessions. It was so freeing to take a huge load of items to the salvation army yesterday.... I must remember that feeling and choose to do it more and more!
790. I am so thankful to have this season of tired, viral malaise behind me and the ability to join with my sisters in the Lord to discuss and share in Bible study.... how precious it is to be in unity around the Word of God!
791. This week I was so touched by the simple words of greeting and recognition of many
folks at church who genuinely demonstrated their delight in seeing me.. from folks I barely know... it warmed my heart yet it also quickened me to be more attentive for opportunities to bless others in kind...