792. I am so thankful for a lifting of my spirit that I haven't felt in some time.. it is a turning of a corner.
793. Peace that confounds all understanding in a world that seems to be spinning out of control
794. Fulfilment of my days...
795. The satisfaction of picking up a book that has lain too long on the shelf and is being read for simple pleasure... just hadn't felt like reading in a long spanse of time
796. Green shoots of spring bounding out of the cold brown earth
797. Snippets of savory basil from my very own plant on my kitchen counter... I love basil!
798. The expectation of blossoms from the new hydrangeas I am ordering for spring planting
799.The realization of how thankful one came be once the darkness of depression lifts its snarly head and one can breathe free the essence of peace and vitality
800. The wondrous memories that this coming St. Patrick's Day has brought forth of our marvelous Ireland trip last spring...oh, how I love to relive every moment of those 13 days!