Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thinking about a Spring Tea



spring-is-coming.jpg

      Spring is definitely in the air so of course it is  showing up            around the house, as well!!

 photo July2012167.jpg
Time to  start dreaming and planning   a spring tea!

Time to  bring out the  planning books and    idea starters...

 photo July2012168.jpg
  I am  really interested in  learning to make   macarons!


 photo July2012165.jpg
I need to find a macaron pan....  hmmm... I know just the store for that!

Now that's my cup o' tea!


8 comments:

  1. Dear Schotszy:
    What love photos of springtime and tea. I have never made macaroons either and need to give them a try! I think your post is lovely so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how to make macaroons either...but I sure know how to eat them..yum!
    Beautiful photos..thank you for sharing
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made macarons either. There is not very much that I haven't tried making but I guess I feel a little intimidated by them. They are hard to get here too so making them would be the best solution. I wish you much success. Your tea pictures are really lovely and thank you for sharing today.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet spring vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That macaroon looks good. I'm wanting to have a Spring coffee/tea at my house. I'm a Texas coffee girl, but do like tea at times. I need to get it planned for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Macaroons are my favorite sweet! I'd love to know how to make them. Thanks for joining us for Thursday Favorite things blog hop.
    Cheers,
    Jennifer
    http://awellstyledlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~