Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1. What do you think about luck?
I have been known to say "Good luck," but to be sure I don't really believe in luck at all. Every good gift comes from God ... he is a a God of provision, and He sees us every step we take..By the same token if he brings us to trouble and trial, it is for our own good... to teach us patience and perseverance. But there again. he will bring us through, or take us out according to His will.... it is ours to trust Him with everything circumstance in life...Listen to His small still voice and obey is the way to peace, happiness, and mercy!
2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state?
it would have to be the Blue Ridge Parkway that runs right through our community..
3. How do you make life more complex than it needs to be?
I do believe that because I have become such a pack rat over the years that that makes my life much more complicated... just having to dig through too much stuff.. oh, to have the fortitude pass stuff on!! I am learning!
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?
Well, I visited Amsterdam years ago with friends and it was indeed very special.. I really have no desire to visit either NY, or Hawaii... but after my e'er so flighty trip to Ireland last spring, I would love to return there with my best friends.. my daughters and grands to wile away a few weeks sharing the best parts of my favorite spot on earth!!!
5.What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?
I just discovered Christy Knockels and indeed she is awesome. But there was only through You tube...
My last live concert was Chris Botti, and it was 10x10X10. He is amazing!!!
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack?
I agree with Joyce, you can never just eat one... I love salty snacks but my favorite is pop corn.
7. What rule is most important in your home?
I hate to copy Joyce yet again, but upon contemplate, I cant get beyond hers.. Be kind...that covers everything.. because even though love holds the family together...that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is always kind....least of all myself... sad to admit.. Be kind is a great # One Rule!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well, I am 10 days into my cold and am still feeling down right puny.... where has March gone?!?!?!?!