Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday Hodge Podge



Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge!



1. What do you think about luck?
I have been known to say "Good luck,"    but  to be sure I  don't really believe in luck at all.  Every good gift comes from God ...  he is a  a God of provision,  and  He sees us every  step we take..By the same token    if he  brings us to trouble  and    trial, it is for our own good...  to  teach us  patience and perseverance.  But there again.  he will  bring us  through, or take us  out according to His will....  it is ours to  trust Him  with everything  circumstance  in life...Listen to His small still voice and obey is   the way   to  peace, happiness, and mercy!


2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state?

it would have to be the Blue Ridge Parkway that runs  right through our  community..




3. How do you make life more complex than it needs to be?

I do believe that  because  I have become such a pack rat over the years  that that makes my life much more complicated...  just  having to  dig through too much stuff.. oh, to have  the  fortitude   pass stuff on!!  I am learning!

4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?

Well, I visited Amsterdam  years ago  with friends and it was indeed  very special.. I really have no desire to visit  either NY, or Hawaii...  but  after  my  e'er  so flighty  trip to  Ireland  last spring,  I would love to return there  with  my  best  friends..   my  daughters and grands     to  wile away  a few weeks  sharing the best    parts of     my favorite spot on earth!!!

5.What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?
I just  discovered  Christy Knockels   and indeed  she is  awesome. But  there was only through You tube...
My last live concert was  Chris Botti,  and  it  was  10x10X10.  He is   amazing!!!

6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack?
I agree with   Joyce,  you  can never just eat one... I  love   salty snacks  but my favorite  is  pop corn.


7. What rule is most important in your home?
I hate to copy  Joyce yet again,  but  upon  contemplate,   I cant  get  beyond  hers..  Be kind...that  covers  everything..  because  even though  love  holds the family together...that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is always kind....least of all myself... sad to admit.. Be kind is a great  # One Rule!

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well, I am   10 days into my cold and  am still feeling  down right puny....  where has March gone?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Colds can be the worst...hoping and praying you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~