Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pumpkins on Parade

To return to Susan's page click here!

Now that it is officially  autumn   I had been noticing  many lovely colorful pumpkins at the grocer..  so...
I  bought a few..I have always thought that    seeing them piled atop on another was just adorable... so Hubs  did this for me...

Now Im trying to figure out what else to  put with this.. it seems   a bit  lonely there!

I am thinking some  cute  autumn pillows  are needed for the  settee.....
 We also  got our  yard flags  out.. one  by the driveway out back..

 And the  porch flag  that   I think  echoes the lovely  pumpkin colors  nicely!



5 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty pumpkins and I love how you've stacked them up on the little chair. Nice fall flag too! Happy fall to you.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks, Sheila, for the kind comments... I do want to find a couple of outdoor pillows that will accent the colors.... Have a great rest of the week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacked pumpkins and nice fall flag .... what a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is a great time of year with so much beauty. I like your pumpkins with the leaves. Maybe a little scarecrow would look good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea....i actually was thinking that when I was remembering my dad's scarecrows on the farm..in a subsequent post.
      Perhaps tomorrow I can take an excursion and see what I can come up with. Blessings!



      Delete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~