Thursday, September 22, 2016

Special Sale at Pier One Right Now

I am loving these great finds.. I am defintiely off to P1 in the morning..

Grand Bazaar Embroidered Napkin   $2.98 ...$5.95 REG 
 Such rich colors

Hemstitch Yellow Napkin

$3.68....$4.95 REG 
 Hemstitch napkins are so elegant... love the bright yellow

I really like this wreath hanger for my English tudor door..

Fleur-de-Lis Wreath Hanger 

$11.96 SALE.....$14.95 REG 
 
 Is anyone else into antlers like I am... I wish I knew a hunter well enough to go beg!! I would love a couple of these on the table!

                          Gold Antler Tealight Candle Holder 

$6.95 ea

I may get to weasel breakfast out of our  trek to the mall!  HEHEHEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~