Sunday, December 4, 2016

Blogmas Day 3 and 4

I am delighted to see that my Friend Sandra from the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom is doing the Blogmas of Christmas this season. You can check her out here and come play along! 

Day 3 - Christmas Wishlist
Since we have  for all practical purposes  already  had our gift giving    Christmas...  with our kids and grands...  I now have friendship  gifts  to  consider.... I saw  a facebook post    recently that said that the older we get we  find our  wishlist is mostly made of things money cannot buy..  So    those  suggestions  are  flying in my mind.
*  Peace on earth... especially in our neighborhoods, communities  nation and the world.
*Hope  that  comes  from  a soverign God  who is in control of all things
*Love  that I can  give  to others  ....  I need to remember  that during this season when Perfect Love came down to abide with us,  we should be  inspired to find new and  dynamic  ways to love others... I am reminded of  the a Sunday in November following our  youngest's  infant baptism in  Boston (dedication)
we  celebrated  by going to  the area's  best seafood restaurant, Turner's Seafood in Melrose..

Image result for turners-seafood
  When the  server  came to give us our bill,   she  told us  a patron had  seen how sweet our children were and paid  30 dollars on the bill...  to just pay it forward...  such a  great  thing to do during this season...  and  it is a blessing, as well,  to  leave  large gratuities  to overworked wait staff  during the holidays...


Day 4 - Christmas Playlist 
I  actually  love the olden carols of yore... some you may or not know
Patapan~Masters in this Hall~Wexford Carol~
Als I Lay on Yoolis Night~A Renaissance Christmas~
Chanticleer~Fum Fum Fum~Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming~
Noel Nouvelet~Cantiga  De Santa Maria~Coventry Carol~
Holly and the Ivy~O Come,O Come, Emmauel~Carol of the Bells
I Wander as I Wonder~Personent Hodie  and others

1 comment:

  1. Great pic from the baptism! ...and now i'm hungry for biscuits! :-D

    Love you! Merry Christmas!
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~