Friday, December 16, 2016

Winter~Christmas Snow



I am delighted to see that my Friend Sandra from the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom is doing the Blogmas of Christmas this season. You can check her out here and come play along!

                                         Day 16 - Winter Tag

So it isnt winter yet... well, according to the calendar...  but today is the coldest day of the year.... this morning it  feels like  12 degrees    wth a stiff breeze...  brr.. not much fun to  get out on those morning errands...  and we have some...  there is a  small threat of snow this evening...  I wonder.
I would love to awaken to a  fresh Christmas snow!

Christmas  dreamin"!

5 comments:

  1. Its pouring with rain here in California..which I dont mind as it dosnt happen often. But I so miss the snow we used to have back in Wales. But hubby has promised to take me to the mountains in the coming weeks so I can get my 'fix'.
    Stay warm and safe
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As beautiful as thiese photos are... Id love to experience a Welsh snow.... Definitely a bucket list item!

      Delete
  2. I would love some snow too! We have none but it is supposed to be 0 degrees and it is plenty cold now. Lovely photos Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bernideen.... So nice to see you... reminds me that I need to plan a tea party soon... perhaps a January tea!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness...a beautiful winter wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~