Friday, December 9, 2016

Blogmas Day9


I am delighted to see that my Friend Sandra from the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom is doing the Blogmas of Christmas this season. You can check her out here and come play along! 

Day 9~ How do you decorate for Christmas?

I begin thinking Christmas early fall, probably because that is when our church choir begins serious practice for the Christmas pageant. Listening to our practice cd naturally leads me to listening to my favorite Christmas music which I've stated previously is rather obscure medieval melodies. But in my heart because I love Christmas so much my creative side always kicks in ... and the planner in me goes into overdrive. My design style is olde world. I love to peruse Victoria Bliss British edition for inspiration.Therefore,  traditional reds and greens are key...  including the holly and the ivy and all other greens  with dashes of red!


I collect odd pieces of  English transfer ware  through the year...

The English cottage style appeals to me most.

I Love  various  lights  in various  venues..





And most recently  I have started my antler collection....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~