Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Wednesday Hodge Podge

Welcome to Wednesday Hodgepodge. Click the icon to return to Joyce's page!


1. Are you more task oriented or people oriented? Elaborate. I have always been  much more task oriented  but  in the past few eyars I am noticing  I am steppoing out more and more  to the limelight.... I am thinking about  especially  my  service to the Lord...to tell the truth, I  believe I can  owe a bit of  my  renewed confidence to  writing  spiritual  posts pn my blog... It really has  put utterance to my  faith...

2. December 15 is National Wear Your Pearls Day...do you own/wear pearls? If you're a man answering the question, does your sweetheart own or wear pearls? Everyone share a 'pearl of wisdom' with us here today. 
Im glad to know this... we have our Christmas banquet at church and pearls  will look lovely with my  ensemble.  I dont usually wear them..  like I used to, but  I do love them!

3. Speaking of pearls...oysters? Are you a fan or not a fan? If you answered yes, tell us your favorite way to eat oysters? If you said no, be honest-have you ever tried one or does just the idea of eating an oyster make you gag a little?  I can eat one,  my Hubby loves them fried and when we go to  Massachusetts our daughter makes sure  to take us  where they are sublime...  I really dot like the  texture...  but I  am a scallop  gal and  New England  clam chowder....  YUM!!!

4. Time Magazine has named President-elect Donald Trump Person of the Year. Let's take presidents and presidential candidates out of the mix for a minute. If a political figure had not been chosen who would you name Man or Woman of the Year for 2016?
Well,  I confess I had to look up the possible nominations and the  group that stood out for me  who  be someone doing a significant  work  in the sciences..  so I chose:

CRISPR Scientists
With new DNA-editing technology, researchers have opened a door that could lead to the ability to eliminate mutations responsible for certain incurable diseases, according to Time.

I would never in a million years  chose a rock star or other type celebrity..

5. The Pantone Color of the Year for 2017 has been announced, and it's a vibrant green aptly named-greenery. Your thoughts? Is this a color currently in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade for the new year? Click here to see the color.
I do like this shade... it is very restful and not too cool of a shade. A bit warmer than what I call a true greenery... and I believe it would go with so many other colors... I do not plan to do any painting... but I would consider this color if I were.

6. Today I've had too much_waiting at the doctor's office... poor hubs had a  basal cell  cancer removed from his neck  but  shock of shocks   he came out with a 4 inch  incision....  He is now lying down  I do believe from the shock!.

7. Share a favorite lyric from a favorite Christmas carol.
Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
Lo, how a rose e'er blooming
From tender stem hath sprung,
Of Jesse's lineage coming,
As men of old have sung.
It came a flow'ret bright
Amid the cold of winter
When half-spent was the night.
Isaiah 'twas foretold it,
This Rose that I have in mind.
And with Mary we behold it,
The Virgin Mother so sweet and so kind.
To show God's love aright,
She bore to men a Savior
When half-spent was the night.


8. Insert your own random thought here.
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting
My heart!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~