Monday, November 16, 2009

My Walk Monday

Photobucket

Visit The Scrapping Servant for more!

The Lord is really leading me this week... showing me just how to see Him at work around me so that I can jump in at that point and co-labor along beside Him. Last week we were so privileged to attend the Renewanation Dinner in support of Parkway Christian Academy's vision to provide a free Chrisitan World View to every child in the nation. God is mightily at work in this endeavor. 800 people filled the Hotel Roanoke ballroom to catch the vision. The founder of Chick-Filet was the keynote speaker and a huge supporter to begin a tidal wave of free Christian education. Our state and local governement is working along side these visionaries to help fulfil this work. What an amazing opportunity for us to be able to come along side this initiative and help bring about this possibility in the future lives of our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~