Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog Party

This morning I ran across this theme which struck a cord with me... for blogging is such an important part of my life now that I am fully retired I felt it was imperative to document where it is exactly that I party everyday.... so I suppose you could say this is the control center to my mania....
When our daughter left home I commandeered her room in which to create my own studio..thus here we have Blogging Central!

Photobucket
Photobucket
For me it is essential to have my books and music around me for my inspiration... and believe me it isnt alwys this put together... you just happened to catch me following a clean up weekend!!HEEHEE!
Photobucket
This corner of my home calls me first thing in the morning and I spend the twilight hours here as well... blogging has become my outward form of my inner expression.... my reality in this ever changing world..
Centsational Girl hosts this theme today and it is wonderful to see where folks all over create from within!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great wall color. I just love seeing stacks of books on shelves.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great, inspirational place to blog! I finally just located your blog and have joined. I can see that you're a great encouragement. :)

    Hope you're having a blessed day,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~