Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket



Visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more TOMT..

I have been thinking quite a bit about getting re- invested in my oil painting... I have the supplies but I havent been investing my time.....

Id like to share a montage of some of my pieces..



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
These are arranged from first to most recent piece.. The ones of Amanda were done just as she went off to college and helped me immensely with the silent tomb (our home) she left behind....Hint: Never plan to retire the year your one and only child goes off to college!

2 comments:

  1. Gald to hear you're going to get back into painting! :) I expect to see progress when I come to visit!

    Love you and have a good end of the week! Hope you're all rested up from last week!

    Love,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~