Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket

  Everyone asks   me  when they hear that  I toured  Newport, Rhode island,  did you   take in the many  mansions   there.     Newport  being  the playground of the  wealthy  entrepreneurs of the past  hosts  many amazing  historical   summer cottages and    some time I would love to  tour  the insides of these  gorgeous properties... but  alas  my visit there  last week  was limited..
   Some we saw  by sea,  are as follows:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  Still others  we viewed  as we  drove down  Bellevue Drive:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So  to answer   the queries  not yet  no,  I havent  toured  these  marvelous homes,,,  but hopefully,  some  day... yeah!!!!

Visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more TOMT..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~